We Fix Laptops
Have a laptop that’s running slow or not running at all? We know that one of the most frustrating things in this technologically demanding age is when your devices don’t work properly. Give us a call, bring in your laptop, or have it shipped to us from anywhere in Canada. We are located in Toronto just south of Lawrence Ave W. on Dufferin St.
Our skilled technicians at Infotech Computers repair any brand of laptop, Windows or Mac. Some brands we service but are not limited to are:
- Hewlett Packard
We always begin by troubleshooting to determine the cause of the problem and the best possible solutions on a per-customer basis.
Once the best solution has been determined, our technicians work diligently to replace any hardware necessary and fix any software issues.
We then provide advice and suggestions moving forward to help with care and preventative maintenance.
Depending on the repairs required, we can usually have your computer fixed in one to three business days.
Some of the laptop issues we repair:
- Broken Screen
- Virus, Maleware, Spyware, and Trojans
- Faulty Power Supply
- Failure to Start-up
- Crashed Hard-Drive/computer locks up
- Burnt out boards and chips
- Laptop frame
Give us a call, or come in to our store and we’ll have your laptop running like new!
Some tips for laptop maintenance:
- When travelling: remove CDs, DVDs, and anything plugged into ports. Also shut the computer down don’t just put it to sleep
- When bringing a laptop in from the cold, make sure to allow enough time for the laptop to warm up and for condensation to evaporate
- Avoid putting other electronics that generate magnetic fields like your cell phone, speakers, TV’s, etc. next to your laptop
- Keep the lip closed as much as possible to reduce dust, and keep your components safe
- Don’t place your laptop on insulating surfaces like blankets and make sure there is sufficient airflow all around your laptop